Monday, November 3, 2008

The End of October

October 2008 had to be the greatest month of the year, if not the greatest month of my life. Here are a few highlights of what my Roctober experience included.

  • Ringing in October at Midnight on Wednesday, October 1 with Jason, Patria, and JD!
  • Taking my new college friends RJ, Jason, and Patria down to G-wood over Conference Weekend to give them a taste of the country life. hahaha That was super fun!
  • Nicholas Jorgensen (founder of October) getting his mission call to Seoul, South Korea! He leaves on January 14th.
  • Going to my first and most awesome concert of my life - Seeing Weezer LIVE in SLC on Tuesday October 7th. I was within feet of Rivers. . .
  • Having the Singleton's come up to the BYU Homecoming football game
  • Getting new contacts. It may seem silly, but its so nice to be able to see again!
  • Having the Glenwood YW come up to the most intense BYU Home Football game this season!
  • Babysitting my nephew Elliott with Amy for the first time!
  • Starting a new job at the Continuing Education office on BYU campus.
  • The Beginning of the 2008-09 Utah Jazz Season . . . With a Win!
  • Carving Pumpkins with Trent, Manda, and Sara the night before Halloween
  • Halloween at Helaman Halls.
Each of these experiences combined with numberless other random joys that occur during my day to day life made October 2008 a month not soon to be forgotten. Until next year!

2 comments:

*becca :D said...

Wow, sounds like it was a fairly eventful month. It's so exciting that you might be able to judge on Friday, I'm seriously looking forward to some major let's-kick-Riverton's-butt-in-speech. haha! and I want you to witness it! Lol. And i love the halloween pics!

Aims said...

Woah, that was really your first time babysitting Elliott? I could have sworn you babysat him some time in September. Hmm... well it sure was fun watching him with you. If anything it was nice to have the company while he was being a demon. Don't you love the transformation to demon baby with us and then quiet and peaceful with his parents? Haha.

Oh! I might be moving into Helamen Halls for Winter Semester!