Sunday, February 7, 2010

February Weekend #1

Weekends are when the parties happen, and I've been lucky enough to have loads of things to keep me entertained over these last few weekends!


The parties started Thursday night this week with a birthday dinner treat for Kelli and Elyse when we went to Noodles & Company (for my first time ever!). As we were leaving Sparks, Ian walked by and decided to come join in the fun!



Kelli and Elyse



Ian and Myself - I love how my cast is conveniently cut out. :)

The food was delicious, and it was a great time to get out and try something new with some new found friends!


This was only the beginning of a weekend of adventures.


Friday after finishing classes, going to Jamba and catching with my cousin Alena, packing, and finally remembering everything, I made my way down to Ephraim for the Snow College Institute Valentines Dance (sounds official, right?). Elysha had talked me into going earlier in the week, so I found a date and got super excited to see everyone. She was taking JD, and 4 of her roommates were going on blind dates with kids I went to high school with. So, out of our group of 15 couples, I knew about half of the people there. It was a fantastic night!



Me and Kody (my date), Elysha and JD - The coolest couples in the group!



The Richfield Kids- You know we're amazing!

Elysha and Myself- Lookin' Good!



Kyle and JD being gay. . .
"If you can't act gay, you are gay." -Josh Dilworth

After enjoying dinner, the dance, some games, and a long and much needed talk with Elysha, we finally got to sleep to prepare ourselves for the activities of Saturday. This included chocolate milk straws, birthday brownies for her housemate Cassandra, and spending an hour at Stoker's place so I could meet DANIEL FEREDAY!


Ok, not THE Daniel Fereday, but still!

After that, I went on my way back to Provo so I could be back in time for my wonderful roommate Patria's 20th birthday bash! We went to a cute little dessert place in Orem, The Chocolate, and had some of the most delicious desserts I can imagine.


The birthday girl in all her glory!

All in all, it was an excellent weekend, and it still isn't even over! Who knows what will happen tonight? I can't wait. I love people! :)

0 comments: