Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Moment has Come To Face the Truth. :)

I guess when you have 3 blogs to post things on, plus facebook updates, it's easy to forget about some of them.

Anyway, here's an update on the latest in The Lovely Life of Lauremo Noto.

WRIST: Recovery is still coming along very nicely. Contrary to how I felt at the time of my last update, my wrist is still attached, and very securely I might add. I finished up the antibiotics I was prescribed, and started some physical therapy. My wrist is basically hardcore! I get to do exercises and play with all sorts of things, like silly putty, rubber bands, hammers, and I can lift 1 and 2 pound weights! (the doc gave me the ok to lift up to 10 pounds, but I'm limited for my exercises.)

Here's some proof of my improvement!




SCHOOL: Finals are in less than 2 weeks. Holy crazy. Well. 2 weeks from tomorrow, I suppose, but most of my finals are in-class on the last day. I'm really not too worried about finals. It's a good feeling! I already know I'm getting an A in my Capstone class (woo! I can graduate. . . eventually), and my other classes aren't too stressful. It will be good. 1 paper, 2 homework assignments, some reading, and 3 finals, and I'll be done with Winter 2010. Oh, and I have to grade somewhere close to a zillion assignments for Psych 111, but thats not too horrible. Then I'll be halfway through my college career. wow.

WORK: Summer means work time! I got my job back at the blessed place known as AMP. Happy day? We'll see. But I do know that this summer is going to be great because I won't be working after 6-7 on a regular basis! Wonderful! And, I might be able to pick up a few extra bucks if Dr. Reber needs help with his classes during Spring. It will be good. Independent Study, AMP, and a TA? With a social life? I can already tell this summer is going to be WAY better than last year.

And, in other news. . . not too much going on. Thats pretty much my life. I love my ward, my neighbors, and (not-so) random runs to Applebee's on Wednesday nights.


Service Project at the Bishop's- Raking up his Apple Orchard after he pruned it. Just like at home! haha



We had our own festival of colors party after our service project.


Life is good.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your faux festival of colors! It should be a new tradition!

Janell R. Cropper said...

your wrist is gross awesome.