Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 in Review

Here it is. My 2010 in Review. With Pictures. Enjoy!


January-
2 new casts, and a haircut.

February-
Valentine's Dance at Snow College

March-
Pins out!
(No more casts!!!)

April-
Finals (not much time for blogging)
The beginning of #twuddytuesday on twitter

May-
The End of Physical Therapy

June-
Toy Story 3 came out!
(the shirt I made is shown under October)

July-
Road trip to Oregon/Washington with my Sparks buddies!

August-
Ryan and Laura's Wedding
Trip to New Orleans
Trip to DC to see Justin, Sarah, and Elliott

September-
My first niece Eleanor Marie was born!

October-
Rocktober Party 2010
Carving Pumpkins
BYU football games with Tommy, Richfield Singles Ward,
Glenwood YM/YW and Sparkies

November-
MAE concert---AND Meeting the Band!
The beginning of BYU Basketball
December-
Festival of Trees
(Me and Elyse with the tree we donated)
Christmas (my 21st birthday)
Finals, Parties, Family, and New Years Eve.

2010 was one of the best years of my life. It makes me even more excited to see where 2011 is going to take me! Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

I love Twuddy Tuesday more than you know! I am glad you finally reached the age of 21 and we need to watch Toy Story 3 SOON! ha ha