Saturday, January 29, 2011

the [crazy busy] week of a BYU student

This last week has been pretty crazy and intense. Between the usual fun of being a student,
this week brought random snowstorms,

sitting through an entire game of misery of Jazz vs. Lakers,

waiting in ridiculously long lines for wristbands

to get into the sold-out BYU basketball game

(which Jimmer was so kind to have won for us),

staying up way too late making t-shirts for said basketball game,

visiting the career fair and having an interview with Oracle, and visiting a comic book store for the first time. Needless to say, it was a pretty exciting week.



I wasn't cool enough to storm the court after the game, but here is a picture of the madness. It was a pretty sweet game, and my voice is still recovering. Waiting in line for hours was worth it, but I think I've got my friends convinced we just need to buy tickets to the rest of the home games. It would make things so much easier.


0 comments: