Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Beginnings

"I don't know who I am yet . . . but I know who I wanna be. It's an adventure, finding the real me."


So, I'm starting a new blog. I've been doing pretty decent in keeping one, but everyone seems to have one on this site, so it should be easy for me to keep in touch better on here. I hope everyone enjoys it.


One thing you may or may not know about me is that when I blog, I try to entertain. I start and/or end with lyrics from a song I'm addicted to, and I try and tie it into my life in a somewhat entertaining way . . . or at least, I'm told they've been entertaining.


Other than that, I really don't have much to say. I enjoy life for the most part, and I tend to have a good time. Feel free to leave comments, I know there isn't too much to comment on, but let me tell ya, its coming. I promise. ^_^







1 comments:

SHELBY.LYNN said...

Ha ! i had no clue that that was you that left me a comment but you made one! how is it going? Well ill keep checking it out !