Friday, March 14, 2008

State Speech

Party! I'm in St. George right now for State Speech and I'm having a rockin' good time! Today was focused on Public Forum. I'm feeling really good about it, me and JD went against 2 teams from Layton Christian, and then the legendary Joe and Ariel. I honestly believe we gave them a run for their money in the round, especially because it was the first time they had debated me and JD Borg, but we'll find out how we did tomorrow.

Benj has been super happy. Not even kidding. . . Dallen, Matt, and Garret said they saw him skipping down the hall and he was scaring me like crazy when we were at Denny's. Its been a party, and its a good sign he's so happy. I like it when he's like this.

Anyways, tomorrow is Impromptu day, and I'm pretty excited, it will be fun. I'm definitely having a better time this year at State then I did last year, and thats saying something!!!

I'll fill you in on details tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thats way cool ! I tried to call you yesterday at your house to get your cell.... you werent home but now i know where you were ! i was going to call to ask when the prom is! But it's okay cuz i found out! Have Fun! Good Luck too

Janell R. Cropper said...

I'm disappointed. Nobody is riding the cat in this picture! :)