Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 13: Travel Day, Nauvoo at Night.

Today was a very long day. After leaving Holiday City, Ohio at 7AM we arrived in Nauvoo at 4PM local time. We changed back time zones, so we gained an hour and are now only an hour off of home time. That feels great!

Other than that, nothing much else happened. Tonight we were able to go to the Visitor's Center and watch the play, High Hopes and Riverboats, a performance put on by some missionaries and BYU students. It was decent, but it was fairly interesting as well. It reminded me of the Hale Center Theater plays.

We came back to the motel and had dinner, and then we chilled out in the hall with Anna, Terrilyn, Jacob, Cher, and Amanda. We colored, did Fill-Ins, played on the compy, and I wrote a bunch of postcards. I feel like I actually accomplished something, so thats good. Sorry about the lack of pictures, but there really wasn't anything to take pictures of today. Thats just how it was. Here's a picture JD got of the temple on the walk he took tonight. It's all I've got.

Tomorrow is a do what you want day. I'll be going to the temple at noon, and other than that probably just chilling around town with my friends doing what they want to do. I do need to pick up some peanut butter fudge for Ry-Ry though. It will be a good time. Until then!

0 comments: