Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break! Part 2

So my wrist and fingers are really stiff right now, which means I don't have enough patience, energy, or capability to type a whole bunch! That means picture time!!!

The rest of my Spring Break has consisted of finishing my room, going to church, chillin' with the Singletons, going on a walk, and soon will include going to sleep to finish off the weekend. As of last night I only have 3 more episodes of Lost Season 1 which is awesome! I'm excited to move on to Season 2!

Here are some of the latest pictures of my new and improved room! Enjoy!
New Carpet!!!!! Snazzyhuh!

Puttin' in the Baseboard!




Can you tell what my favorite colors are? I think its basically because I'm amazing!

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow when I have my bed in. How exciting!!!!! Bam!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMYGOODNESS those are my fav. colors too.! i love it ... wish it was mine!!! Ok i can type a lot but altogether you can more!