Sunday, May 4, 2008

What I will be doing tomorrow . . .

I'm warning you now, while the movies are loading up, the movie can be pretty graphic, I only posted the one I can stand to watch. Don't forget to check out the two other posts I did today about what else I've been up to this weekend. Leave me some love on the comment sections!!!

This is what Dr. Richards is planning on doing to me tomorrow as an attempt to finally fix my wrist so I can do what I want. Lets pray this works. If things go as he planned, I'll have two pins in my wrist holding the Scaphoid and the Lunate carpels together to try and stabilize the Scapel-Lunate ligament, which is located right where the X scars are on my wrist right now. (Not the nast-o y, the little crosses right on the back of my wrist.)
Everybody wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments: