Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 16: Travel Day, Home Sweet Home!!

I don't have much to say today, the main thing is I'm home! It's so nice!!!! After having Sacrament Meeting at 7 this morning, we left Grand Island, Nebraska at 9 to begin our long journey home.

On the way, we played the Smartie Game,
and Brennon showed off his awesome guitar skills.
We even watched The Other Side of Heaven, The Work and The Glory 3, Angels in the Outfield, The Testaments, and Legacy, plus some other random short church movies. It was a really long drive.

When we got past Denver and dropped off the Arizona kids, I was pretty sad because I was missing them, but then I saw the mountains, and I couldn't wait to get home.

I thought I was home when I woke up for dinner and everything around me said Glenwood, but it was just all of the Glenwood Springs, Colorado signs.

We actually ended up arriving in Richfield at 2:30, and I didn't get home until 3AM. It was so worth driving all day and all night though. I'm so glad to be home. My own room, my own bed, just being home.

Anyways, its late, or early, so I'm going to head to my bed. I'll update yesterdays post with pictures tomorrow. It feels so good to be home!!!

0 comments: